GTA IV Details
Remember the GTA IV trailer and all the controversey it caused . Thats a thing of the past now and recently and thanks Gta4.net , some information regarding the game is out .
- The protagonist’s name is Niko Bellic – an Eastern European immigrant who has come to Liberty City to live the “American Dream.” The game is set in Liberty City in 2007, but it is bigger than the Liberty City we saw in GTA III.
- Pedestrians are far more realistic in GTAIV than in previous GTA games – they sit on benches, smoke cigarettes, read books and generally act like any real pedestrian would in the middle of a street.
- You can choose how you want to spend your time here instead of always taking orders from others . You have a lot of choice over what you want to do .
- In GTA 4, Rockstar is giving its players more freedom, more choice, and more sense of control over their destiny – the structure of GTA4’s storyline is quite different to it’s predecessors as it can be told in a number of different ways. You can talk to people in person, by cell phones, and there are a bunch of other ways of giving the player information. In general it’s a different experience, with new ways of interacting with the characters and the game world.
- Finally , there is going to be no planes in GTA as the game is in one city only and Rocktstar wants the game to be realistic . So no jetpacks etc as well .
- After an initial load sequence, the game will never load again. Not even during exterior-interior transitions (and vice versa).
- GTA IV will have multiplayer, but it’s not going to be a massively multiplayer online game, says Dan Houser. They are trying to make something that is interesting, fun, progressive and which goes along nicely with the single-player game.