KlipFolio – Personal Dashboard and Sidebar

KlipFolio is the world’s smallest dashboard and sidebar that can be used as an alternative to Windows Sidebar .  You can either employ it as a dashboard on your desktop or use it as a sidebar on either side but i feel the dashboard looks more cool . There are around 100 klips that are available for download that you can use for a variety of purpose .

The klips are of different variety including news , sports , weather which keeps you upto date and also CPU usage, google search etc to monitor your computer . It also has a built in RSS support system so you can also keep track of your feed .

The klips can be placed around screen edges , you can even make them auto hide or make them stay visible all the time . The layout is auto adjusting and flows around your desktop so it becomes easy to customize the layout . It also has a built in alert system to notify you of any changes in the desired klip .

Download Here

1. Brown Baron says:

This looks pretty interesting. I’m tempted to give this a try.

2. ReviewSaurus says:

KlipFolio is good but I’ll say that I’ll rather stick with Google reader for feeds and if it comes to gadgets then Yahoo’s konfubulator or Google Desktop is much better!

3. […] tells us about KlipFolio – Personal Dashboard and Sidebar which can be used as an alternative for Windows […]

4. […] tells us about KlipFolio – Personal Dashboard and Sidebar which can be used as an alternative for Windows […]

5. IMHO, Klipfolio is lighter than Google Desktop and other such softwares.

6. Sunil Parmar says:

Thanks for sharing such an amazing thing.
    I’ve downloaded it & shall be trying it soon. 🙂

7. kuanhoong says:

Very interesting indeed especially for all Windows XP users that drooling to have the Vista sidebar

8. praveen says:

Until now i have been using a side bar that comes with google desktop search. I would also give a try on that.

9. Ashfame says:

Cool find again! I think I am gonna get it.