Top 5 Google Keyword Blunders
Recently Matt Jones from Blogging Fingers published an article titled “Top 16 Funniest Referring Keyword Phrases To Blogging Fingers” which made me laugh . This was followed by Garry Connwho went on to start a blog meme “Top google keywords blunders ” so as too cheer up the blogosphere . For the past few days there are a lot of articles being published everywhere regarding Google and sponsored links .So i also think it is a good idea to participate in this meme and have a little laugh .
I checked the referring keywords to my site with awstats and some of the results were very funny , so here i go
Top 5 Google keywords blunders
- Contact Cristiano Ronaldo : Now how am i supposed to have that information
- We hate Windows XP: I dont remember myself saying that
- Remove me : What the hell is this supposed to mean , what do people search for anyway
- How do you turn this on : Turn What , Really Funny
- Messi’s daily routine: I am blogger not a soccer player
These are some of the funniest results i found . Please do share your funniest referring keywords with me . Go on it is going to be fun for all.