Search for Torrents using YouTorrent

YouTorrent

We all use torrents very frequently for downloading music, movies and lots of other stuff. Searching for torrent files can sometime be a hard job because we have to search through a number of sites such as mininova, Isohunt, BitTorrent etc. YouTorrent is here to make our job a lot easier. YouTorrent makes the process easier by searching 13 popular torrent sites in real time. The result are also displayed sorted by the number of seeds.

Search Results

There are several other search engines but the best thing about YouTorrent is that the searching is very fast and also the pages are ads free. I dont know for how long that thing will last but right now, it is the best place to search for your torrents.

1. Ashish says:

This is pretty cool. I am tried of the default search engines provided in the bittorrent. Probably I will try to use these now

2. silki says:

Madhur,
    Its a nice utility.
    I would like to mention here about BitLet, which allows you todownload torrent files, without you needing to install torrent client.
    I blogged about it here

3. silki says:

Madhur,
    Its a nice utility.
    I blogged about it on my blog.

4. p2me says:

Hey guys check out http://morrent.com it works very similar to google but for torrents.

Just launced in beta.

5. Nirmal says:

The interface looks good to me, let me check out the speed.

6. Oho, I didn’t know about this. I usually check isohunt, torrentspy and thepiratebay for torrents. But now its gonna be easy as eating pancakes.

7. Atof says:

Definitely helpfull this …. saves all the trouble for doing the same searh repetitively .. esp after Demonoid went down 🙁 … now that was a Real Treat.