Super Sunday Links Episode 8
Here are some cool links from the past weeks.
- Ram from Teknobites tells us about an interesting service called Spellr which checks our site for spelling errors. He has also recently launched IndianMeme , a meme tracker site which indexes Indian blogs and gives the sneak peak of the hottest stories from Indian Blogosphere
- Ashish from Technospot tells us about a cool computer mouse that is washable
- Sizlopedia tells us about a new feature called WordPress Security Key which has been added in WordPress 2.5
- Brown Baron tells us about SoftKey Revealer which will display the CD/Serial keys of installed software
- Shankar and Nirmal are giving away 3 SugarSync accounts each on there blog. Participate in the contest if you haven’t.
- Bobby has written a nice post where he tells us about Identity Theft: Social engineering
- Steve has got a nice article on disabling writing to USB Devices
- HR World has got a nice article on 10 Things that every manager should learn from Lost