Image Analyzer – Free feature rich Image editing Software
Image Analyzer is a free Image editing and analysis tool. What makes it different from the rest is that along with all the basic features, it also offer some advanced image customizations which are not even available in photo suites. It supports JPEG 2000, BMP, CUR, ICO, WMF, EMF, PNG, JPEG and PCX for read/write and RAS, PNM, PGM, PPM, HIPS for reading.
It allows basic features such as resize, crop, automatic color correction, red eye removal, noise correction, automatic brightness and saturation correction, applying filters along with some other advanced conversions and transformations. It also has a built in scanner and printer support. Some of its features are
- Built-in conventional and adaptive filters
- Retinex filter for reducing shadows and increasing local contrast
- Color model conversion: RGB, CMY, HSI, Lab, YCbCr, YIQ and PCA
- Morphological operations
- Distance, Fourier and discrete cosine transformation
- Math expression module for creating and transforming images and advanced “pocket” calculator with equation solver
It also has plugin support to enhance the functionality. A lot of plugins are available which can perform a variety of jobs. And its size is also 1.3 Mb. So give it a try and let me know if you like it or not.