Copy Files and Folders with Dust Signs File Copier
File Copier is a freeware program that can be used to copy multiple files and folders. It can also let you copy corrupt files that you normally couldn’t copy. It detect corrupt ones by filling unreadable blocks with p.e. binary zeroes. The program can also be used to create backups. It can also copy whole directories recursively using a mask with wild cards.
Some of its features include
- Supports files greater than 2 GB
- Filtering of files to be copied by
- File based exclusion
- Folder and Sub Folder based exclusion
- Regular Expressions
- Uses different fill algorithms for corrupt block
- Multi threading for file search, filtering
- Displays speed and remaining time
- Folders can be dragged and dropped into the program window
The program requires .Net Framework 2.0 and it can be run directly without any installation.